Editor Name: Dr. K. Pavan Kumar
Educational Qualification: M.Pharm., Ph.D.
Designation: Technical Director In Prontgen Pharma And Director In Prontgen Health Remedies Pvt Ltd.
University: Pacific Deemed University
Research Interest: Pharmaceutics
Biography: Dr. K. Pavan Kumar Is Technical Director in Prontgen Pharma and Director in Prontgen Health Remedies Pvt Ltd. Completed Master of Pharmacy in Industrial Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics. Having Total 15 Years’ Experience in Formulation Research and Development in Generic Pharma Industry and Has Been Involved in Development More Than 100 Products for Different Global Market Like Us/Eu/Uk/Row/India. Having Sound Knowledge in New Products Development And 505 B (2) Product Approaches. Developed More Than 10 Products for Us Market with Non-Infringing Patent Strategy. Successfully Filed More Than 5 Patents And 10 Research Publications. Having Sound Knowledge in Qbd Based Approaches In Formulation Development and DOE Trials. Having Sound Knowledge and Hands on Experience In Development of Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, Injections, Suspensions, Delayed Release, Extended Release, Dry Powders, Pellets, Ph Dependent Release Formulations. More Than 100 M. Pharm Students Has Been Completed Industrial Training Under My Guidance.
1. Fast dissolving oral films of Almotriptan malate: Preparation and in vitro/in vivo evaluation. (Pavan Kumar Kothapuvari, Swati Rawat, Darna Bhikshapathi, Innovations in pharmacy and Pharmaceutical technology, Vol 1 (1), 111-125, 2015).
2. Preparation, optimization and In vivo evaluation of Eletriptan hydrobromide fast dissolving oral films (Pavan Kumar Kothapuvari, Swati Rawat, DVRN Bhikshapathi, International journal of drug delivery, Volume 7, No (3), 2015).
3. Estimation of Almotriptan malate in oral film dosage form by RP HPLC. (Pavan Kumar Kothapuvari, Swati Rawat and Darna Bhikshapathi Der pharmacia Lettre, 2015, 7(10): 291-298).
4. Estimation of Eletriptan hydrobromide in oral film dosage form by RP HPLC. (Pavan Kumar Kothapuvari, Swati Rawat, Darna Bhikshapathi , International journal of Pharmaceutical sciences and drug research, 2015, 7(6): 484-488).
5. Overview “Preparation Of Fast Dissolving Oral Films Of New Generation Anti Migraine Drugs By Solvent Casting Method” (Pavan Kumar Kothapuvari, Swati Rawat, Kishore kumar kadimpati, International journal of current research, 2015.
6. Published Research paper on Development and evaluation of extended release matrix tablets of Alfuzosin HCl and its comparision with marketed product in Journal of Pharmacy Research Vol.4.Issue 5.May 2011.
7. Published Research paper on Design and study of Darifenacin Oral extended release tablets and its comparison with innovator product in Journal of Pharmacy and chemistry Vol.5.Issue 4.October - December 2011.