Editor Name: Dr. Syed Ismail Ahmad
Educational Qualification: PhD
Designation: Asst. Professor of Physics, Ibn Sina National College for Medical Studies at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Research Interest: Nanostructure materials, SOFC, Condensed Matter Physics, Nano biomaterials, Nano Magnetic Materials.
Biography: Dr. Syed Ismail Ahmad currently working as Asst.Professor of Physics in General Science Department, Ibn Sina National College for Medical Studies at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He obtained his PhD (Physics) from JNTUH and MSc (Physics) from Osmania University, Hyderabad, INDIA. He has over 15 years of teaching and 6 years of research experience and has over 18 publications in peer reviewed journals and two books to his credit.
1. ‘Structural, morphological, magnetic properties and Cation distribution of Ce and Sm co-substituted nano crystalline cobalt ferrite’ under review ‘Mater. Chem. Phys.
2. ‘Synthesis and Anti bacterial activity of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles’ (In Press) Polish J. Chem. Tech.
3. ‘Utility of functionalized agarose nanoparticles in hydrolyzing lactose in batch reactors for dairy industries’ (In Press) Química Nova.
4. ‘Effect of Mg doping and sintering temperature on structural and morphological properties of samarium-doped ceria for IT-SOFC electrolyte’. Appl Nanoscience. June 2017, Volume 7 (5), pp 243–252
5. Structural, Spectroscopic and Magnetic Study of Nanocrystalline Cerium-Substituted Magnesium Ferrites, Arab J Sci Eng. January 2017, Volume 42, Issue 1, pp 389–398.
6. Rheological and Infrared Spectroscopic Investigations of Normal and Chronic Kidney Disease Urine. Oriental J. Chem. 2016, Vol. 32, No. (3): 1421-1431
7. Sintering temperature effect on density, structural and morphologicalproperties of Mg- and Sr-doped ceria. J. Taibah Uni. Sci. 10 (2016) 381-385.
8. In vitro assessment of pharmaceutical potential of ethosomes entrapped with terbinafine hydrochloride. Syed Ahmed Iizhar , Ismail Ahmed Syed, Rukhsana Satar, Shakeel Ahmed Ansari J. Adv. Res. 2016. 7, 453–461
9. Structural, Morphological, Electrical Properties of Mg and Sr Doped Ceria. Koteswararao P, M. Buchi Suresh, Syed Ismail Ahmed, B. N. Wanid, P. V. Bhaskara Rao. IJSRSET, 2 (4) 2016: 187-192
10. Elucidating the binding efficacy of b-galactosidaseon graphene by docking approach and its potential applicationin galacto-oligosaccharide production. Rukhsana Satar,Syed Ahmed Ismail, Mohd Rehan, Shakeel Ahmed Ansari Bioprocess Biosyst Eng. 2016;39(5):807-14.
11. “Quantitation of Urea in Urine by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy” Der Pharma Chemica, 2014, 6(1):90-96. ISSN 0975-413X.
12. Formulation and evaluation of polyelectrolyte complex-based matrix tablets of Isosorbide Mononitrate. Izhar ahmed syed, P. Niveditha, Ismail Ahmad. International J Pharm Investig. 4(1): 38–45. Jan-Mar;
13. "Study on Biophysical Properties of Normal First Morning and Randomly Collected Human Urine" Journal of Pure & Applied Physics, ISSN 0974-8970. Vol. 22 No.4, 2011.
14. "Quantitation of Glucose in Urine by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy" Journal of Pure & Applied Physics, ISSN 0974-8970. Vol. 22 No.4, 2011.
15. "A Study on Some Physical Aspects of Human Renal Excretory Fluid" Journal of Pure and Applied Physics. ISSN 0974-8970 Volume 21-III(July-Sep 2009)