Editor Name: MD. Taufiq Nasseef
Educational Qualification: Ph.D, M.Sc, B. Sc
Designation: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department: Douglas Brain Imaging Centre, McGill University,
Research Interest: MD. Taufiq Nasseef’s research interest includes Computational Neuroscience, Brain connectivity, Neuronal Signal & Image Processing, Neurodegenerative Disease, Mathematical Neuroscience and Brain MRI.
Biography: MD. Taufiq Nasseef is currently working as a post doctoral fellow at Douglas Brain Imaging Centre, McGill University, Canada. He has completed his Ph, D degree from Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Center for Mind and Brain Sciences (CiMeC), University of Trento, Rovereto, Italy, December 2015.
• Aliza T Ehrlich, Grégoire Maroteaux, Anne Robe, Lydie Venteo, Md. Taufiq Nasseef, Leon C van Kempen, Naguib Mechawar, Gustavo Turecki, Emmanuel Darcq and Brigitte L Kieffer, Expression map of 78 brain-expressed mouse orphan GPCRs provides a translational resource for neuropsychiatric research, Communications Biology, July 2018, in press
• Sami Ben Hamida, Tanzil Mahmud Arefin, Sueli Netto, Md. Taufiq Nasseef, Nelson, Laura-Joy Boulos, Aliza Ehrlich, Michael McNicholas, Luc Moquin, Alain Gratton, Emmanuel Darcq, Rafael Maldonado, Harsan Laura Adela and Brigitte Lina Kieffer, “Increased alcohol seeking in mice lacking Gpr88 involves dysfunctional addiction networks”, Biological psychiatry, Volume 84, Issue 3, Pages 202–212, August 1, 2018
• Pauline Charbogne, Olivier Gardon, Elena Martín-García, Helen L Keyworth, Aya Matsui, Anna E Mechling, Thomas Bienert, Md Taufiq Nasseef, Anne Robé, Luc Moquin, Patricia Robledo, Audrey Matifas, Katia Befort, Claire Gavériaux-Ruff, Laura-Adela Harsan, Dominik Von Everfeldt, Jurgen Hennig, Alain Gratton, Ian Kitchen, Alexis Bailey, Veronica A Alvarez, Rafael Maldonado, Brigitte L Kieffer, Mu opioid receptors in GABAergic forebrain neurons regulate heroin and food seeking, Biological psychiatry, Volume 81, Issue 9, Pages 778–788, May 2017
• Md Taufiq Nasseef, “Field Extension by Galois Theory”, General Letters in Mathematics, Vol. 3., No. 3, Page 132-153, e-ISSN 2519-9277, p- 2519-9269, Dec 2017
• Md Taufiq Nasseef, “Counting Symmetries with Burnside's Lemma and Polya's Theorem”, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS, Vol. 9, No. 1, Page: 84-113, ISSN 1307-5543, 2016
• Md Taufiq Nasseef, Gabriel A. Devenyi, Anna E. Mechling, Laura-Adela Harsan , M. Mallar Chakravarty, Brigitte Lina Kieffer & Emmanuel Darcq, Deformation-based morphometry MRI reveals brain structural modifications in living mu opioid receptor knockout mice, under review
• Laura-Joy Boulos, Md. Taufiq Nasseef, Michael McNicholas, Anna Mechling, Laura Adela Harsan, Emmanuel Darcq, Sami Ben Hamida and Brigitte Lina Kieffer, TouchScreen-based phenotyping: altered stimulus/reward association and lower perseveration to gain a reward in mu opioid receptor knockout mice, under review
• Md Taufiq Nasseef, A study of commutator, under review
• Md Taufiq Nasseef, Adam Liska, Stefano Panzeri, Alessandro Gozzi, ‘Directional functional connectivity in the mouse brain’, under review
• Md Taufiq Nasseef, Emmanuel Darcq, Praveen Kulkarni, Jai Puneet Singh, Aliza Ehrlich, Weiya Ma, Criag F. Ferris & Brigitte L. Kieffer, ‘Oxycodone induced behavioural response and brain connectivity deficit by Mu opioid receptor in mice’, in preparation