Editor Name: Dr. Anil Kumar
Educational Qualification: PhD
Department: Applied Sciences
University: Echelon Institute of Technology
Research Interest: Software Engineering , Mathematical Modeling , Simulation
Biography: Dr. Anil Kumar born on January 1, 1973 at a small village Masandgarhi,, in District Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India is equipped with extraordinary calibre and appreciable academic influence. He is awarded his Ph. D. degree in Applied Mathematics from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra with the topic entitled “A Computational Study of Arterial Flows”. Presently, he is working as Professor in Echelon Institute of Technology Faridabad. He has delivered faculty responsibilities in many esteemed Institutes at Graduate and postgraduate level besides he possesses more than 17 years research experience. His areas of research interests are Bio-mathematical Modeling, Fluid Mechanics, Differential Equations and Numerical Analysis. He is also interested in Mathematical software into the educational and professional environments. In the prestigious National and International Journals, he has published more than sixty research papers which have been extensively appreciated by the eminent personalities in the domain. He has acted as an Organizing Secretary, National Seminar on Mathematical Modeling of Some Physical Systems, on June 13, 2009. In such a short span he has written a more than ten books in which his book on CBNST has widely been acclaimed. He has held many leadership positions with the professional societies in the field. He has attended short term course “Applied Numerical Method’ at IIT R sponsored by AICTE and TEQIP in year 2009. He is also attend ‘Mathematical Analysis and Applications’ organized by Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. He is invitation talk more than five in National International conference and also invited talk on “Use of Statistical tool for practical in Real life “ TEQIP II sponsored STC on “Advances of Statistics in Sciences and Engineering” Departments of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab. He is attend an International Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Applications, Department of Computer Science, South Asian University, Akbar Bhavan, Chanakyapuri, 23 -25 May, 2016.New Delhi, India Dr. Kumar is a Life member of the Operation Research Society of India, Indian Mathematical Society of India, Indian Biomechanics Society, National Academy of Mathematics, Indian society of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences annual member of the Indian Science Congress and Indian Society of the Technical Education, Indi. He has been selected as a chair person of International conference s on Interdisciplinary Mathematical & Statistical Techniques, University of Science and Technology of China Hefei, Anhui, Shanghai China, IEEE Conference Bharti Vidhya Peeth New Delhi and Elsevier Publication at SRM University Modinagr. International Conference on Sciences , Engineering and Technology Innovations, Sponsored by PTU Jalandhar and INSA New Delhi organized by CT Institute of Technology Jalandhar Punjab. He has foreign visit, attend and presented research paper funded by Department Science and Technology New Delhi India at IEEE Symposium on Business Engineering & Industrial Application, 22?25 Sept. 2013 Kuching (Malaysia). He is a regular reviewer various National and international journals. He has appointed as Chief Editor//Editorial board members more than thirty Research Journals. He is Member of Board of Governor of Sai Nath University Ranchi Jharkhand.
1. Anil Kumar (2018) : Finite element technique for two dimensional MHD stagnation-point flow in the presence porous medium , UPI Journal of Mathematics and Biostatistics ISSN 2381-4672, vol. 1(1), 68-75.
2. Anil Kumar and G C Sharma (2017):Performance and Analysis of Flow between Annular Space Surrounded by a Rotating Coaxial cylinder with Co-axial Cylindrical Porous Medium, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science and Engineering, , vol. 5(3) pp 1-6 ISSN: 2320-7639.
3. Anil Kumar and S P Agrawal (2017): Mathematical study on the MHD Squeeze Flow between Two Parallel Disks with Suction or Injection via HAM and HPM and Its Applications, International Journal of Engineering Trends & Technology (IJETT), ISSN: 2231-5381. Vol. 45(1) pp 27-32 2017.
4. Anil Kumar : Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Blood Flow through Artery of Varying Cross section area and its Applications, 2017, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1-4. Biomedical Science and Engineering Biomedical Science and Engineering, ISSN (Print): 2373-1257 USA.
5. Anil Kumar : Matehmatical Study of Thermosolutal convection in Heterogeneous Vscoelastic Fluid in the Presence of Porous Medium, Vol 5(1) pp 12-16, 2017, American Journal of Mathematical Analysis, ISSN (Print): 2333-8490 ISSN (Online): 2333-8431.
6. J. P. Singh, Anil Agrawal, V Upadhayay and Anil Kumar (2015): Mathematical Model and Analysis of Two Phase Hepatic Blood Flow through Arterioles with the Special Reference of Hepatitis A, American Journal of Modeling and Optimization, USA, Vol. 3, No. 1, 22-25. ISSN (Print): 2333-1143 ISSN (Online): 2333-1267.
7. Pawan Preet Kaur, SP Agrawal and Anil Kumar (2014): Analysis of heat transfer in hydro magnetic rotating flow of viscous fluid through a non homogenious porous medium with constant heat source/sink, International Journal of Engineering Research & Industrial Applications, India vol. 7 no. 1 pp 9-24. ISSN 0974-1518.
8. Pawan Preet Kaur, SP Agrawal and Anil Kumar (2014): Analytical Study of MHD on Laminar Mixed Connvection of Newtonian Fluid betweeen Vertical parallel Plates through Channel, Intenational Journal of Multidisplinary Research and Advanced in Engineering , India Vol. 6(1) pp 85-98. ISSN 0975-7074.
9. Pawan Preet Kaur, SP Agrawal and Anil Kumar (2013): Finite Difference Technique for Unsteady MHD Periodic Flow of Viscous Fluid through a Planer Channel, American Journal of Modeling and Optimization, USA, Vol. 1, No. 3, 47-55. ISSN (Print): 2333-1143 ISSN (Online): 2333-1267.
10. Anil Kumar , SP Agrawal and Pawan Preet Kaur (2013): Finite Element Galerkin’s Approach for Viscous Incompressible Fluid Flow through a Porous Medium in Coaxial Cylinders, Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Applications, USA 2013, Vol. 1, No. 3, 39-42. ISSN (Print): 2333-8784 ISSN (Online): 2333-8792. cited 01
11. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and Sajjan Lal (2013): Perturbation technique of MHD free convective flow through infinite vertical porous plate with constant heat flux, International Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Physical Sciences, India Vol. 01, (02) pp 1-5, June 2013. ISSN 2320-9992.
12. Anil Kumar and S P Agrawal (2013): Mathematical and Simulation of lid driven cavity flow at different aspect ratios using single relaxation time lattice Boltzmann technique, American Journal of theoretical and Applied Statistics, USA vol 2 (3), pp 87-93. DOI: 10.11648/j.ajtas.20130203.17 ISSN Print:2326-8999 ISSN Online: 2326-9006Cited 01
13. Anil Kumar Gupta (2013): Performance Modeling and Mechanical Behaviour of Blood Vessel in the Presence of Magnetic Effects, African Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, South Africa vol. 5 (3): 149-155. ISSN 2079-2034, DOI: 10.5829/idosi.ajbas.2013.5.3.298
14. Anil Kumar Gupta (2013): Mathematical study of MHD flow of blood through stenosed artery Porous Effect: A Hershcel Bulkley Model, International Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Physical Sciences, India Vol. 01, (01) pp 5-9, March 2013. ISSN 2320-9992
15. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and Sajjan Lal (2013): Performance Modeling and analysis of Non-Viscous Incompressible Fluid Flow and Convective Temperature Flow in the Magnetic effects, International Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Physical Sciences, India Vol. 01, ( 01) pp 10-15, March 2013. ISSN 2320-9992
16. Anil Kumar and Janamejay Singh (2013): Galerkin’s Solution of two dimensional MHD forward stagnation point flow in the presence of hall current with porous medium, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research , India vol. 3(3), pp 162-167. ISSN 2249-0019.
17. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and VP Singh (2013): Mathematical Analysis of blood flow through porous effects, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research, India vol. 3(2), pp 149-155. ISSN 2249-0019.
18. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and VP Singh (2012 ): Mathematical Modeling of Blood Flow in Elastic-viscous Fluid under Periodic Body Acceleration with Porous Effects, International Journal of Engineering Sciences, India Vol. 01, Issue 03, September 2012, ISSN: 2277-9698
19. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and VP Singh (2012): Performance and Analysis of Blood Flow with Periodic Body Acceleration in the Presence of Magnetic Field, Journal of Current Engineering Research, India vol. 2(4) pp 16-19 ISSN No.: 0976-8324. Impact factor 3.05
20. Anil Kumar Gupta (2012): Computational study of blood flow through stenosed artery with magnetic effects, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, India vol. 2(1) pp 81-84. ISSN 0974-2239.
21. J. Singh and Anil Kumar Gupta (2012): Computational study of porous medium on flow of non Newtonian liquid, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, India vol. 2(2) pp 235-236. ISSN 0974-2239.
22. Varun Mohan, V Prasad, N K Varshney and Anil Kumar Gupta (2012): Computational study of porous medium effect on oscillatory arterial blood flow with mild stenosis, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, India vol. 2(2) pp 231-233. ISSN 0974-2239.
23. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and Sajjan Lal (2012): Finite element Galerkin’s approach to MHD viscous incompressible fluid flow through a porous medium in coaxial cylinders, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, India vol. 2(2) pp 241-245. ISSN 0974-2239.
24. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and VP Singh (2012): Computational study of blood flow in a circular tube of varying cross- section with porous effects, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology, India vol. 2(2) pp 247-250. ISSN 0974-2239.
25. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and VP Singh: Performance Modeling and Study of blood Flow in Vessels with Porous Effects, International Journal of Applied Mathematics, USA pp 166-170 vol. 2(5) Oct 2012. Cited 01 Print-ISSN: 2163-1409 Electronic -ISSN: 2163-1425
26. Anil Kumar : Finite element method of non Newtonian behavior of blood on pulsatile flows in stenosed arteries with magnetic effects, International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management, India, vol. 3(1) 2012. pp 29-32, ISSN 2231-1319.
27. Anil Kumar Gupta (2012): Performance Model and Analysis of Blood Flow in Small Vessels with Magnetic Effects, International Journal of Engineering, IJE Transactions A: Basics Pp 190 -196, Vol. 25, No. 2, Iran Impact Factor 1.0986 ISSN 1728-1431(print )/ 1735-9244 ( e- print) Materials and Energy Research Center
28. Anil Kumar Gupta: Performance and analysis of blood flow through carotid artery, International Journal of Engineering and Business Management, ISSN: 1847-9790, 2011, Vol. 3, No. 4, 1-6, ISSN: 1847-9790, Croatia. Cited 03
29. Anil Kumar, R. K. Saket, C L Varshney and Sajjan Lal : Finite difference technique for reliable MHD steady flow through channels permeable boundaries, International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology (IJBET) UK, Vol. 4(2) pp 101-110, 2010. inderscience.metapress.com/index/E37643H539307558.pdf, cited 02 ISSN online: 1752-6426
30. Anil Kumar, C L Varshney and Sajjan Lal : (2013): Perturbation Technique for Unsteady MHD Periodic Flow of Viscous Fluid Through a Planer Channel, International Journal of Engineering and Technology Research, ISSN 2006-9790 Vol. 2(4), pp. 73-81, April 2010. www.academicjournals.org/jetr/abstracts cited 13
31. Anil Kumar, NK Varshney, PC Gupta and Janamejay Singh: Finite Difference scheme for MHD flow over a linearly stretched Sheet with Thermal Radiation, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, India Vol. 4 No. II (June, 2010), pp. 371-383, ISSN 0973-9424, http://www.ascent-journals.com/ijmsea_aimsandscope.html
32. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and Sajjan Lal: MHD free convective fluctuating flow through a porous effect with variable permeability Parameter, International Journal of Engineering, Iran, Volume 23 - 3&4 - Transactions A: Basics, ISSN 1025-2495 November 2010, pp. 313-322 2010.
33. Anil Kumar , CL Varshney and CM Tripathi : Finite Difference Technique of Thermal Diffusion on Steady Laminar Free convective flow in porous hot plate through magnetic field in the presence of Heat Transfer, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, India Vol. 3 (1) pp 15-26, 2009. ISSN 09739424, http://www.ascent-ournals.com/ijmsea_aimsandscope.html
34. Anil Kumar Gupta: Finite Element Galerkin’s scheme for flow in blood vessels with magnetic effects, International Journal of Applied Systemic Studies, Inderscience publishing, 2009 ISSN 1751-0589 (Print)/ 1751-0597 (Online) Vol. 2 (3) pp- 284-293 UK. Cited 04 inderscience.metapress.com/index/un5p33h704977375.pdf
35. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and Sajjan Lal : Finite Difference Technique for three dimensional MHD flow through a porous medium bounded by an infinite vertical porous plate , International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, India Vol. 3 (III) pp 233-244, 2009 ISSN 0973-9424, https://www.ascent-journals.com/ijmsea_aimsandscope.html
36. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and Sajjan Lal: Analytical study of effect of disorder on dispersion in steady inertial flows in porous effect, International Journal of Scientific Research and Essays, ISSN: 1992-2248 DOI: 10.5897/SR South Africa Vol.4 (11), pp. 1392-1402, 2009.
37. Anil Kumar: Convective Diffusion Process of blood flow in presence of porous effects, Academic Open Internet Journal, 21, pp 1-21, Bourgas, Bulgaria, 2007, ISSN 1311-4360
38. R. K. Saket and Anil Kumar: Reliability of convective diffusion process in porous blood vessels, International Journal of Chemical Product and Process Modeling, Vol.(3) Article (25) ISSN: 1934-2659, Canada 2008, http://www.bepress.com/cppm/vol3/iss1/25// Impact factor 1.30 cited 01
39. Anil Kumar and Narendra Kumar: Performance for Mathematical model of DNA supercoil, International Journal of Bio-Sciences Research Bulletin, India vol. 22 (2), 79-87, 2006. ISSN 0970-0889.
40. Anil Kumar, CL Varshney and GC Sharma: Computational technique for flow in blood vessels with porous effects, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics DOI: 10.1007/BF02438366 (English Edition) (Springer Publishing) China, 26(1) 63-72, 2005. Cited 12 (Impact factor 0.992). SSN: 0253-4827 (print version) ISSN: 1573-2754 (electronic version)
41. Anil Kumar, GC Sharma and Madhu Jain: Performance modeling and analysis of blood flow in elastic arteries, International Journal of Mathematical and Computer Modeling, USA, (Elsevier) 2004 39(13) 1491-1499, ISSN: 0895-7177, Impact Factor: 1.420, Cited (8)
42. Anil Kumar, G.C. Sharma and Madhu Jain: Finite element Galerkin’s approach for a computational study of arterial flow, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics DOI: 10.1007/BF02438319 (English Edition) China, 22(9) 1012-1018, 2001 (Springer Publishing),ISSN 0253-4827,http://www.springer.com/math ( Impact factor 0.514) cited 12